- Develop, conduct research and catalogue materials/artifacts pertaining to South Asian & South East Asian Collection
- Undertake publication work and organize public exhibitions/programs to enhance engagement and facilitate access to the collection for both University’s and external community
- Establish and sustain professional networks, both within and beyond campus with local and international institutions, academia and curators
- Any other administrative duties, such as committee functions, as assigned by Head Museum and the Centre Director
- Possess a Degree or Masters in Art History, History, Cultural Studies, Arts Management or equivalent
- Independent, with skills in research and writing; Prior experience as curator or researcher/archiver will be considered favourably
- Good organisational and inter-personal skills, and able to multitask and work under pressure
To apply, please click here.